A 4-days fun safari to Manyara, Serengeti & Ngorongoro. In this tour, you will have the opportunity to visit these Symbolic parks of the northern safari circuit of Tanzania, Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 1 Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park
- Early in the Morning, you will be peeked from your accommodations and drive straight to Lake Manyara National Park, enjoy full day game drive with picnic lunch.
- Lake Manyara has a big number of elephants, so many giraffes; zebras, wildebeest, impala, water buck, and warthog, small known shy Kik’s dik as well as Klip springer along the ramps of the escarpment.
- Leopards are hosted within the broken forests and escarpment, healthy lions that are widely known for their tree climbing pranks.
- Later in the evening you will heard to your accommodations for the overnight sleep
Day 2 Manyara to Serengeti National Park
- After breakfast, we will head to the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Leaving the highlands behind, as we cruise down to the heart of wild Africa, the greater Serengeti National Park, with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see.
- We head to the central park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti’s species.
- We arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti National Park. In the evening you will drive to your accommodations for an overnight sleep.
Day 3 Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater Rim
- Enjoy early breakfast, then take a half day game drive in Serengeti National Park.
- In the afternoon you will depart to Ngorongoro Conservation area with game drive along the way.
- Ngorongoro is a special area of which it’s a conservation area and not a National Park. The whole area is managed for both animals and local Masai people who graze their cattle alongside the indigenous wildlife.
- On arrival at the crater rim you will have dinner and an overnight sleep at your accommodations.
Day 4 Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
- Early in the morning after breakfast, you will descend into the crater, enjoy the game drive in the area.
- The Ngorongoro Crater is one of the most densely crowded African wildlife areas in the world and is home to an estimated 30,000 animals including some of Tanzania’s last remaining black rhino. Supported by a year round water supply and fodder, the crater supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants.
- Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is its huge population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard.
- We will enjoy a picnic lunch on the crater floor. Later, you will ascend to the crater rims and start your journey through the City of Arusha straight to the Airport. Or an extended accommodation can be arranged for an extra fee.
- Park fees for the non-residents
- All activities unless labelled as optional
- All accommodation unless listed as upgrade
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation unless labelled as optional
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals & Drinks
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips, Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees