Family Safari is a special designed Safari to those clients who wish to travel with their families during holidays time to Tanzania. You will have a 7 day tour package taking you through the finest destinations in Tanzania, thus Arusha National Park, the great Serengeti National Park and Tarangire National where you will get the most out of Tanzania with your favorite people/ Family.
Day 1 Arusha City to Arusha National Park
- From the city of Arusha, you will head straight to the Arusha national park for a full day enjoyment as a warm up that prepares you for the best Tanzania family experience to the north circuit.
- It is a popular destination for day trip visitors who are about to embark from the town of Arusha on longer northern circuit safaris. The small national park includes the slopes, summit, and ash cone of Mt. Meru, the Momela Lakes, Ngurdoto Crater, and the lush highland forests that blanket its lower slopes.
- Game viewing around the Momela Lakes is at a laid-back and quiet pace, and while passing through the forest many visitors stop to search for troupes of rare colubus monkeys playing in the canopy.
Day 2 Arusha National Park to the Great Sarengeti National Park
- Early in the morning after breakfast you will depart for Serengeti National Park.
- The Serengeti National Park is the world’s last great wildlife refuge as it contains an estimated three million large animals, most of which take part in a seasonal migration that is one of nature’s wonders. The area covers 14,763 sq. km and the name Serengeti comes from the Maasai ‘Siringet’, meaning endless plains.
- You will enjoy the afternoon game drive before heading to your accommodations for the overnight sleep.
Day 3 Full day Central Serengeti
- Early morning after breakfast, you will enjoy a full day in different parts of Serengeti!
- The Central Serengeti offers superb game viewing all year round due to its abundance of resident animals. Specifically, the Seronera River Valley in the Central Serengeti is a ‘must see’ on every safari regardless of the specific month of travel.
- Game viewing in Central Serengeti is at its best during the dry season (June - November) as resident animals are more concentrated in the immediate area due to the lack of water in the plains. Resident herbivores include impala, buffalo, hippo, warthog, topi, hartebeest and giraffe. Resident carnivores include lion and leopard.
- Late afternoon you will head back to you accommodations for the overnight sleep.
Day 4 & 5 South Serengeti
- This area consists of the world famous Serengeti plains. These nutrient rich plains are home to the enormous migratory herds of wildebeest and zebra during the green season. Wildlife viewing is spectacular as over two million animals will be spread across the open plains.
- In addition to the large migratory herds, predators (lions, cheetahs and hyenas) are abundant. This is the Serengeti at its finest!
Day 6 Serengeti nation Park to Tarangire National Park
- Early morning after breakfast we will head straight to the Tarangire National Park for another game viewing.
- Tarangire is famous for its diverse landscape with nine different vegetation zone. The park is particularly known for the abundance of Ancient Baobab trees (the largest trees in the continent) which fill the landscape and dwarf the animals next to them. The river inside the park is full of wildlife ranging from a large variety of birds to lions, leopards, zebras, giraffes, buffaloes, antelopes and, of course, elephants.
- The lunch area is fascinating, boasting an observatory with amazing views to the river and wildlife with good chances of seeing a hunt while having your picnic lunch. In the afternoon we will still do a game drive before continuing to your accommodation for an overnight.
Day 7 Tarangire National Park to Arusha City
- Your drive this morning takes you to morning game drive in Trangire National Park and you will have your picnic lunch inside the park before heading straight through the Arusha City to the airport.
- An additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.
- Park fees for the non-residence
- All activities unless labelled as optional
- All accommodation unless listed as upgrade
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation unless labelled as optional
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals & Drinks
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips, Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees